Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for timing controller/window switch

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for timing controller/window switch

Hey i am looking for a timing controller that allows me to run maximum timing for na and then pull some for nitrous. But i am looking for one that has a built in window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, and wot switch if possible. I also want something thats not going to cost me a whole lot like under 200 if possible.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The best options available that pull timing in a reliable method are the following.

Timing tunner- This unit features activation delay, timing retard, and activation controls based on RPM (programmable window switch) for nitrous oxide systems

MSD Timing Twister-Advance the ignition timing up to 9 degrees. Select a step retard up to 18 degrees for nitrous use. Twist in a boost retard from .1 to 1.9 degrees per pound of boost.

Lingerfelter-LNC-002 can be used to provide consistent launch rpm off the line in drag racing and standing start road racing applications.
The LNC-002 can also be used as an adjustable individual cylinder rpm limiter, providing reliable and fast acting spark based engine rpm limit control.
With the Timing Retard function, the LNC-002 can now also be used to retard timing by up to 15 degrees.
The LNC-002 is designed for use on all GM LS series engine applications LS1, LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, LQ4 and other Gen III and IV GM V8 applications

There is not one with a fuel pressure safety switch built in. However that is just a simple pressure switch thats breaks the grounds contact to the relay..

Sounds like the timing tunner would fit your needs.
Dave

Quick Reply: Looking for timing controller/window switch