Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynotune Lean cutoff module

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dynotune Lean cutoff module

Is anyone using this unit? I dont see the need to run a FPSS due to the fact that I am more concerned with the fuel noid sticking closed than I am my pump going bad. Thats beside the point though. I would like something that will cut the both noids if it see a lean condition. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone was using this thing. I had an Innovate LC-1 wideband back in the mustang days and I didnt like it, it never worked right and always gave me problems. If anyone has any input on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also i have an AEM wideband in the car. Is there anyway i could use an led with that? Have an led that lights up if it sees above a certain number? That may be the dumbest thing ever, but I figured if its possible someone has tried it.lol

BTW, this is a dynotune wet kit on an ls1.

This is the unit I am questioning...
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...p?idproduct=67
Old 03-12-2009, 08:26 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Please give us a ring. We will be glad to answer all your questions.

Dean
Old 03-12-2009, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

I am using a lean shutdown switch with an Innovative LC-1 wideband. I have no problems with the LC-1. This switch does shut down both noids in a lean condition. As far as montering a LED while your going down the track, there is alot going on especially if you have a 6 speed or full manual A3. I started out with just the wideband and digital gauge but changed the gauge to the lean shutdown switch because I couldn't keep tabs on gauge. About the only downside is it does not have rich shutdown to prevent ring washout.