Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics of your exterior nitrous emblems on your car

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
heyyyy thats a good idea! you'll be able to see the purge better at night. also; rice is the new sleeper look. if you got something fast, rice it out and look slow.
I like your idea... how ever just not sure I could do it to my car.
Think it would be a grat way to make a sleeper.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Launching!

I don't get why people get hung up on technicalities lol. Your car undoubtedly makes tons of power ~1000hp or whatever it may be...TT408 plus a plate system is no joke. If I were you I wouldn't let the guys busting your ***** get to you. I think most people on this forum will respect what you have done with the car. Others get their panties in a bunch for some reason.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM
11 Second Club

jealousy... its that simple

is your block the lq9?
Old 06-25-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

most people who own a Bugatti Veryon will never take it to a track, build what u like and do what u want with it. In the end it's yours and not theirs
Old 06-25-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you guys done sucking his *****? Still Rice!
Old 06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
jealousy... its that simple

is your block the lq9?
LQ9 iron block. Arp main studs, arp head studs, arp rod bolts, wiseco 9.5 forged, hellfire rings, stronger wiseco piston pins,etc.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
Are you guys done sucking his *****? Still Rice!
I guess you are just jealous they are not sucking yours.

ONE MORE TIME TRACK STAR..its rice if you don't have the hardware to back it up.

Stickers without actual mods are rice. Putting 9 second plate on a stock honda would be rice. Putting giant wings or fart pipes on hondas or other cars could be considered ricey.

But a 408 Twin turbo with direct port nitrous is not rice. And a twin turbo emblem or small little n20 emblem or even a 1000hp plate don't make it rice.

But hey whatever shitznity.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Nice work. Clean looking install. Post video when you hit the track.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think people are just hating because he has this amazing twin setup that has never seen a dyno and not even a track. We like to see numbers or times with setups likes this. Not, "hey check out my twin setup with nitrous that isnt even hooked up but looks sweet. I dont street race it but I race it on the street and it wont see a track till it gets a new tranny, etc, but what emblems should I put on it?"

We want, "hey check this sick setup out, watch this vid of me demolish this stang!"
People dont care about emblems when you've got goodies like that under the hood, do what you want about those, its ur car.

Side note: how are you able to push that much hp on only 60#s? Seems like you would run out of injector really quickly....
And with that much power, I would not trust just using hptuners, you need to get that thing dyno tuned for safety and reliability and obviously max power output.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Fb0dy0nly
I think people are just hating because he has this amazing twin setup that has never seen a dyno and not even a track. We like to see numbers or times with setups likes this. Not, "hey check out my twin setup with nitrous that isnt even hooked up but looks sweet. I dont street race it but I race it on the street and it wont see a track till it gets a new tranny, etc, but what emblems should I put on it?"

We want, "hey check this sick setup out, watch this vid of me demolish this stang!"
People dont care about emblems when you've got goodies like that under the hood, do what you want about those, its ur car.

Side note: how are you able to push that much hp on only 60#s? Seems like you would run out of injector really quickly....
And with that much power, I would not trust just using hptuners, you need to get that thing dyno tuned for safety and reliability and obviously max power output.

The nitrous was just recently added and its not fully wired but it is physically installed. Tank ,lines, solenoids, all in just some wiring to finish. I haven't been in a rush as car does have plenty of power even at 7.5 psi .Am getting my tuning dialed in not on dyno just yet but on wideband. I want to install the auto trans and then will worry about dynos and track times.Also likely will be upgrading the turbos over winter so really makes more sense to take it to dyno and track next spring when its done. I am also in process of installing my boost controller so could take it up some if wanted to.

Guess wasn't too clear. I dont' street race meaning dumb stuff on main street mano el mano. I used to run buddies out of town on weekends but they are really cracking down on that around here..like jail and car impounding. So mostly now just do solo blasts and have to be careful where I do those. I will not be posting very many kill stories. I will of course take videos of dyno and track and driving around just bought a new camera for those purposes mostly.

I don't see it being ricer to have a couple of well made custom emblems. not like putting big 12 inch nos stickers on the door or bumper. Just little ones shown. The 1000 HP plate as said was goal hp and partly done as a joke although the car should easily do 800rwhp with low boost and low spray.
1000rwhp should also be easily doable with upgraded snails over winter with low boost and low spray.

I have 60 pounders temporary. I had problem with cam sensor and my 120s wouldnt' idle when it happened. Problem is fixed but haven't put them back in just yet. 60s are fine for current boost levels. Hptuners has been used in some very high hp cars. several over 1000rwhp which is my upper limit that would be comfortable with putting thru my 6.0 iron block. If do decide to go past that would build an LSX block.
I am running 3 bar speed density tuning currently. Its working pretty good.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

Isn't HPtuners the program a lot of tuners use when dyno tuning?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

let me guess you have trans am stickers on the windows to make sure people know what kind of car it is right? Sounds like your building a car for importuners. If i had that set up I'd want a roll bar. Safety equipment is key, doesnt matter if your on a drag strip or reg road racing track.
Do have two questions plan on running race gas?
Why did you skimp on the suspension kyb's?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
let me guess you have trans am stickers on the windows to make sure people know what kind of car it is right? Sounds like your building a car for importuners.
Sounds like he's building a car that will just about whip anyones's a$$ on here.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
I guess you are just jealous they are not sucking yours.

ONE MORE TIME TRACK STAR..its rice if you don't have the hardware to back it up.

Stickers without actual mods are rice. Putting 9 second plate on a stock honda would be rice. Putting giant wings or fart pipes on hondas or other cars could be considered ricey.

But a 408 Twin turbo with direct port nitrous is not rice. And a twin turbo emblem or small little n20 emblem or even a 1000hp plate don't make it rice.

But hey whatever shitznity.
I never said the car was not nice. Your mentality is Rice. BTW theres no way the twin 60's need to be spooled any faster on a 408. 76's and a 100 shot woudl be the **** on a car that ever went to the track. You just want guys hugging your nuts.... Thats the definition of RICE! I'm no track star man. I just work the keyboard anymore.....

And if you havene't figured it out yet i surf the web for al iving so this is really just a way to pass time till i clock out.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:00 AM
TECH Addict

And with that much power, .
Cause its never made 1000 hp.

at 90% duty cycle you need a "62.5" to feed 900hp. Thats given the 100 hp nitrous shot to get his 1000.

I don't like to run my injectors at 90 or more but hey what do i know.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:14 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by driftpin
sounds like he's building a car that will just about whip anyones's a$$ on here.
lmfao !!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
let me guess you have trans am stickers on the windows to make sure people know what kind of car it is right? Sounds like your building a car for importuners. If i had that set up I'd want a roll bar. Safety equipment is key, doesnt matter if your on a drag strip or reg road racing track.
Do have two questions plan on running race gas?
Why did you skimp on the suspension kyb's?
Rollbar is likely coming .Yes it would be good idea for track or off.
Car has 9.5 to 1 compression. Will be running alc/meth injection at higher boost and have access to race gas too.

The kybs are pretty good ,I don't need drag track shocks car wasn't built as 1/4 mile car.I won't be entering car in things like silver state classic and not into autocross. Just a street car 99% and the kyb will do me just fine.Car has full suspension mods as you can see ,torque arm,lower control arms ,panhard.sway bars. Car handles fine.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
Cause its never made 1000 hp.

at 90% duty cycle you need a "62.5" to feed 900hp. Thats given the 100 hp nitrous shot to get his 1000.

I don't like to run my injectors at 90 or more but hey what do i know.
I could like get 800 rwhp out 60s. I have adjustable reg ,lonnies twin pumps and could push them higher on fuel pressure. I have seen guys squeak out 800rwhp or very close on 60s with higher pressure.

But maybe you missed the part where I said I still have a set of 120s to put back in and can of course buy 80s if decide to go with high impedence.

My fuel system is more than capable of handling 1000rwhp but also said my plate was originally meant to be engine hp goal..not rwhp goal. Just that now with spray 1000rwhp should be attainable.

And my current turbos are 50lb/min not 60s? They are a bit small for 408 thus reason most likely upgraded to 70lb/min ones over winter. And since those have slower spool up hitting them with small shots would be nice to reduce it.Currently the 50s do spool very fast so the spray is not that necessary for that reason ,one reason its installed but not wired.

I have no plans for any other stickers or emblems on the car. The car will just have the smaller twin turbo emblems and very small N20 emblem and 408 emblems that match the twin turbo emblems shown on the sides. One small twin turbo emblem on the back of the car.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:02 AM
TECH Addict

Hell why stop at 4 emblems. Put your name on the driver window. And your chicks on the pass. put a 4' pontiac emblem on the back glass. and make sure to get a digital dial in box for the back.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
I could like get 800 rwhp out 60s. I have adjustable reg ,lonnies twin pumps and could push them higher on fuel pressure. I have seen guys squeak out 800rwhp or very close on 60s with higher pressure.

But maybe you missed the part where I said I still have a set of 120s to put back in and can of course buy 80s if decide to go with high impedence.

My fuel system is more than capable of handling 1000rwhp but also said my plate was originally meant to be engine hp goal..not rwhp goal. Just that now with spray 1000rwhp should be attainable.

And my current turbos are 50lb/min not 60s? They are a bit small for 408 thus reason most likely upgraded to 70lb/min ones over winter. And since those have slower spool up hitting them with small shots would be nice to reduce it.Currently the 50s do spool very fast so the spray is not that necessary for that reason ,one reason its installed but not wired.

I have no plans for any other stickers or emblems on the car. The car will just have the smaller twin turbo emblems and very small N20 emblem and 408 emblems that match the twin turbo emblems shown on the sides. One small twin turbo emblem on the back of the car.
And if my Aunt had ***** she'd be my uncle..

Quick Reply: pics of your exterior nitrous emblems on your car