Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

quick wiring question.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default quick wiring question.

I am getting ready to wire up my nitrous kit.It is a HSW wet 78mm plate kit.I am using the microedge,purge, and bottle heater. My question is, can i wire everything up seperately?like use each seperate wiring diagram that comes in the instruction for each electrical component.Or is there anything that needs to be tied in? i know the microedge needs to be tied into the main arming switch but other than that can everything be wired seperately? thanks in advance

ps: all the accessories are HSW products too if that matters
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah belive soo
id just run a relay for each extra, one for bottle heater and one for purge
Old 04-02-2010, 02:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks man.anybody else got any opinions?any HSW reps got anything to say?hard to believe out of all the nitrous guru's and sponsors on here nobody else can answer this question
Old 04-02-2010, 09:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk99sleekbeak
Thanks man.anybody else got any opinions?any HSW reps got anything to say?hard to believe out of all the nitrous guru's and sponsors on here nobody else can answer this question
Sometimes its easier to just shoot me a PM. Its hard to catch every single post on here...

Follow the diagram for the microEDGE when wiring your nitrous kit up. Just ignore the wiring diagram that came with the nitrous kit instructions. You'll need separate relays for just about every accessory so the easiest way would be to just wire everything independently...but plan it out so you can run all of your wires at the same time, if you know what I mean.

Nick
Old 04-02-2010, 10:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

yea i tried to pm you but it siad your pm box was full.but thats exactally the answer i was looking for.Thanks alot man
Old 04-02-2010, 11:00 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk99sleekbeak
yea i tried to pm you but it siad your pm box was full.but thats exactally the answer i was looking for.Thanks alot man
Yea got in this morning and it was completely full. I erased them so in the future if you need a quick answer after hours, just do a support ticket on the site or shoot me a PM.

Nick