Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Recommendations on a window switch...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 05:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Recommendations on a window switch...

Okay, So I am adding just a 50 shot to my car, It will be a dry shot just to basically help spool the turbo at the track.

Does anyone make a window switch and 2 step that works on LS motors?

I was gonna get the linginfelter 2 step, but then add a harris speed works window swtich and im at like 500 bucks by the time it see's my door.

My LT1 I used a Summit window switch and it worked great and was 51 bucks. Do these also work with LS motors? I am new to the LS thing.

Thanks

Jay
Old 05-19-2010, 11:05 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay,

Not that I'm aware of. The problem with boxing too many features into 1 controller is that you essentially limit that controller to 1 platform and 1 scenario. Sorry, but if you have any other questions just ask. Thanks.

Nick
Old 05-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

Originally Posted by jay_rich
Okay, So I am adding just a 50 shot to my car, It will be a dry shot just to basically help spool the turbo at the track.

Does anyone make a window switch and 2 step that works on LS motors?

I was gonna get the linginfelter 2 step, but then add a harris speed works window swtich and im at like 500 bucks by the time it see's my door.

My LT1 I used a Summit window switch and it worked great and was 51 bucks. Do these also work with LS motors? I am new to the LS thing.

Thanks

Jay
I believe it should work but i'm not 100% sure though. I do know the old MSD 8969 will work.