Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wanting to add 2 stage dry shot

Old 05-23-2010, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wanting to add 2 stage dry shot

like the title says im wanting to add nitrous to my ride but i never seen a setup like what im wanting to do. before i get started my car is just an almost full bolt-on LS2 with the A6. i want to do a 2 stage dry ONLY, one shot 125 and the other 50, i plan on using the 50 out of the hole and the 125 when i hit second gear. here is what i think ill need in my setup a boost a pump in with bigger injectors, plate kit, 1 or 2 interface, fuel pressure switch, rpm window switch, wot switch and a nano system.
so my question is since i plan on doing the 2 stage dry plate setup will i need 2 interface, one for each stage, or will i be able to pull it off with 1 interface?

thanks
dicky
Old 05-23-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

One interface, but you will likely want the 50 shot read by the MAF, then use the Interface for the combined shot when stage two is active.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
One interface, but you will likely want the 50 shot read by the MAF, then use the Interface for the combined shot when stage two is active.
thanks i never really thought of that so ill keep that in mind
Old 05-24-2010, 06:44 AM
9 Second Club

Its not really worth doing the 50 shot. I agree with Beer99c put it through the maf. But if I was you just get a progressive controller and use that out of the hole and progress the shot. The just use one stage. I use the Nitrous outlet progressive controller with a bigger shot and just progress it where the tires hook then bring it in on a 1.5 sec delay the full 100%
Old 05-24-2010, 07:51 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by dicky98z
like the title says im wanting to add nitrous to my ride but i never seen a setup like what im wanting to do. before i get started my car is just an almost full bolt-on LS2 with the A6. i want to do a 2 stage dry ONLY, one shot 125 and the other 50, i plan on using the 50 out of the hole and the 125 when i hit second gear. here is what i think ill need in my setup a boost a pump in with bigger injectors, plate kit, 1 or 2 interface, fuel pressure switch, rpm window switch, wot switch and a nano system.
so my question is since i plan on doing the 2 stage dry plate setup will i need 2 interface, one for each stage, or will i be able to pull it off with 1 interface?

thanks
dicky
You could do 2 Interface units no problem or have the first stage pre-maf. Its really up to you. Another option is also a progressive like mentioned above. Regardless of which way you go, I'd use the MicroEDGE to control both stages or use the + version to progress the single stage system. Shoot me a PM or give us a call if you need to discuss further. Thanks!

Nick
Old 05-24-2010, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

cool thanks it will probably be about another month before i start this process, so ill be calling

dicky

Search this Thread