Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions please

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions please

The last thing to decide for my nitrous setup is where to spray. I plan on doing 100 dry and I have 4 choices. I have a typhoon intake with the evap and pcv taken off the intake so I have one port on each side behind the throttle body. I also have the egr port on top that they put on there intakes which I could take off and use. I didn’t like anyof these options really because they were so close to the runners. I don’t want the shot going down one cylinder more than another ya know. I was going to use a plate and plug the fuel side. I haven’t found plates for dry setups. Any other ideas? By the way I don’t run CAI’s no maf no iat. and when I race on the track I don’t even use a filter and you can see in my sig.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Harris Speedworks our ls1tech sponsor sells dry plates. Give them a call or look at their site.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, just what 78 silverbullet said. I say find a plate. Ive also seen guys spray dry shots through both the fuel and nitrous side, with the proper jets of course. but plugging the fuel side should work perfectly if use use a "wet" plate. Or save the "fuel side" for a second stage