Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Money Maker VS Plate System

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Money Maker VS Plate System

I was looking for a cam on my LS6 CTS-V but that might not work too well with the current warranty on the car so more recently have been thinking about a Nitrous system for it.

So I was looking at a plate system for my car when accidentally came across the Nitrous Outlet Money Maker system. I like it because everything is hidden, so if I have to take the car to the dealer for some work I don’t have to remove too many things before going in. In terms of reliability, what would be the better system? And also since so much of the MM system is inside the intake does it interfere with the flow of the intake, making me loose power during daily driving? Please share your experiences for both systems.

I will be using this system with a progressive controller which will be on most of the 1st and 2nd gear limiting the shot and do not plan on running more than 150 shot.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:26 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you are worried about having to take things off to take it to the dealer the MM is not for you unless you have a spare intake manifold laying around.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:44 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The money maker system is designed for the enthusiast looking to go hustle. Yes the system is as hidden as it gets but depending one hwta the car is going in for it may still be found. The system does not restrict any airflow at all not change saily driveability.

In all honesty if the car needs to go in for warrenty the best system to have would be our plate system with everything installed on weather pack connectors. The plate system just unbolts and leaves to no signs of ever being there.

I just took my wifes 2010 in for warrenty work. I pulled the system off in 10 minutes and when I got the car back I had the system back on in about 15 minutes.

The key is the correct system, right parts and the preperation and quality of work that goes into the install. Plan for easy removal and reinstallation by building the wiring harness to easily plug up and un plug.
Dave
Old 08-05-2010, 04:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah id go with a plate just like dave advised..

Quick Reply: Money Maker VS Plate System