Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

zex nitrous kit help

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zex nitrous kit help

Just bought a 01 Formula and it came with a zex wet nitrous kit. We have all the switches on and the bottles on and at around 950psi. When i floor is we hear a quite swoosh from the back. Which i guess is the nos kicking on. The problem is...how can i adjust the shot/horsepower?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

This section is for help with the website itself (forum issues, account issues, etc.). Tech questions regarding your vehicle should be posted in the section that most closely relates to the issues/topic you have. In this case, the following section would be most appropriate for your question:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide-10/

For your convenience, I've moved the thread to the appropriate section.

Good luck.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Andy819
Just bought a 01 Formula and it came with a zex wet nitrous kit. We have all the switches on and the bottles on and at around 950psi. When i floor is we hear a quite swoosh from the back. Which i guess is the nos kicking on. The problem is...how can i adjust the shot/horsepower?
You'll need to adjust the pills in the plate/nozzle/whatever you have to deliver the nitrous.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

There should be a nozzle in the air intake tract on the car and thats where the jets go. You will need to reference a jet card or go to Zex's site and pull up their jetting for the desired shot and put those pills in the nozzle.