Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX Nitrous Switch

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NX Nitrous Switch

I got to look at the NX switch in person for the first time, someone wanting a panel sent it to me, and I have to say it is a neat package. I did not understand the functionality but as I layed out the panel, I learned its pretty cool.

What I liked was the Heater and Arm being the same switch, but built such that only one or the other can be one (center position is both Arm and heater are off), makes sense, why run a bunch of high amp items at the same time when you want the fuel pump and noids having what they need readily avaialable...Next is the middle purge switch being a spring loaded rocker, then of course the opener Rocker switch.

This was the test fit panel, need to move PURGE to above the Switch vice below...but I thought the switch was pretty cool, and there is not alot of info out there on it, hence the post .

NX should update it to a smaller foot print and I bet it would sell like hotcakes with a lil marketing...
Old 10-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Beer. We use that switch On our Duramax powered diesel mustang. Really a nice piece. We set that up a while back to fit in the ashtray's of LT1 cars.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:28 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had one of those years ago in my camaro back when i sprayed the intercooler with n2o. i used one switch for the fan high and low, and one was for something else. forget what now. getting old over here