Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remote gauge/nitrous filter Q

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 02:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 913 Likes on 653 Posts

Default Remote gauge/nitrous filter Q

Where are guys mounting your nitrous filters at? I did search but didn't find anything about them. Everything I have read, they seem pretty important. Unlike the FPSS I was going to use.

I am wanting to put a bottle pressure gauge in my a pillar pod. The gauge faces away from me and I can't see it from the drivers seat. I have seen pic's of the sensor and it looks like it has a 1/8 NPT fitting on it. Does that screw into where the gauge on the bottle is OR does it use an AN fitting that it screws into in line?

Thanks for the help guys. I might get this thing done yet.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1/8 NPT port. Some bottle valves have two ports so you can have both a bottle and a remote gauge.

You can also get a -4AN swivel with the 1/8 NPT on it and stick it on the mainline.

My Nitrous Filter I have about a 6" line off the bottle, Filter, then the long -4 line to the noid.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

The filter normally goes back by the nitrous bottle. Our N20 Filters come with a 7in piece of hose to attached to the bottle valve then the main feed attachs to the fitler.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...7&product=2765

For the sensor you should be able to screw directly into a port on the bottle. Our bottles have 2 18th NPT ports on either side of the valve for a gauge or sending unit.