Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Thanks for a Great Year!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 09:26 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Big Thanks for a Great Year!

I wanted to start a thread to give thanks to those who helped me this year. I set out with two goals in mind and have accomplished both. I wanted to win some races and to run in the 4's with a ls nitrous motor and I got the pleasure of getting both of them done this year.

Thanks to:

Jeff Prock @ Applied Nitrous for being the best in the biz at what he does. There is no one I have ever talked to more knowledgeable than he is about nitrous. He is always available for me to talk to day or night if I ever have a question and he is always willing to help me out anyway he can.

Bob @ All Pro Cylinder Heads for once again giving me a truly awesome set of cylinder heads.

Kevin Blanks @ Blanks High Performance for the great machine work and awesome service.

Ryan @ RPM Motorsports for the Race Fuel and support throughout the racing season.

Kurt Urban for a great distributer drive setup that took care of that damn misfire issue.

Brian Tanner for being the best crew man anyone could ever ask for. If he is at the track you can bet your life that everything will be taken care and you have nothing to worry about.

Mike Graham @ Virginia Speed Race Cars for once again taking care of all my fabrication needs. If anything ever needs to be redone or welded up and fixed he always finds time to fit me in.

Randal Haynes for going through my heads the other month when we were in a bind to get this thing back together.

Steve @ Diamond Pistons for getting me a great set of pistons that would take a ton of abuse.

Bobby Flippin, Brian Santore, Chris Ellis, Jeremy Reasoner, Chris Blalock, Buck Sauleman, Wayne Gosphes and Steve Reinhard just for being there to help if needed.

My wife Amber for being the most understanding wife when I am gone every weekend and out in the shop just about every night.

Thanks to all these people for a great year and I hope the next year is just as good.

I hope I did not forget anyone. If I did I am very sorry.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Regular

Great job this year, your car has been working. Any plans you can tell us of for next season?
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good Job Smith! You worked very hard and you def. deserve everything you have accomplished. I cant think of a better guy in the lsx nitrous game.

Whats the plans for next season?
Old 10-26-2010, 08:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the 4's and flying all year. we already ordered the "it would be faster if it was red" shirts. LOL

Last edited by ShiznityZ28; 10-26-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:35 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
Congrats on the 4's and flying all year. we already ordered the it be faster if it was red shirts. LOL
Thats all it takes...