Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous just stopped working

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok guys here is the deal...

I went and filled my bottle today. I already replaced my relay and fuses. I tried to spray and watched the controller, and it said "SPRAY"..so obviously my controller is working when it should be, but the solonoids arent opening.

I dont have a solonoid wrench so I cant take them completely apart. Does anyone have any idea's?
Old 11-13-2010, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

whats are the chances that the Microedge controller went bad?
Old 04-09-2011, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

Now that I have my car out again, I began to diagnose it with a friend who is a mechanic and has nitrous on his f-body. I set the controller to do testing in accessory mode, and when I arm the system it says "armed" and when I go WOT, it says "trigger". Now, when I am actually trying to spray when Im driving the car, after its armed and WOT it says "spray". Is this normal?

next is I tested my solenoids to see if they were opening. They both opened when I gave them a power source. We tested the relay, and the relay is brand new and working as well. My arming switch, does activate the controller as it tells me but the kit simply doesnt turn on. I am starting to think the controller is fried or something? Is there anyway I can test it to tell if it is fried? thanks alot