Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cyber monday sales?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cyber monday sales?

looking to either buy some accessories or a plate kit for my f-body want to know if harris speed works or nitro daves will be havin a sale today??
Old 11-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont think Nitrous outlet is, they just had a Black Friday sale that was 15% off. To my dismay i didnt get the email till this morning. Sale ended last night at midnight. I called earlier hoping that maybe the sale would be extended a bit, but nope. As the email stated the sale really ended at mid night. So back to waiting for a sale i go. I'll get that bottle opener one of these days. Lol.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id be happy to set you up. My name is Graham give me a call at the shop.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, guys.. We had the 15 percent off sale over the weekend. However some people are calling saying they really needed to talk to us to determain what they needed and we sre still helping them. As long as you can get your order in by the end of the day tuesday we will honor the 15 percent off.
At this point you will need to call because the site is no longer generating the discounted sale...

Merry Christmas!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 65 Likes on 54 Posts

dont really need a nitrous kit for my DD but I'll think about it if the price is right! lol
Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Hey, guys.. We had the 15 percent off sale over the weekend. However some people are calling saying they really needed to talk to us to determain what they needed and we sre still helping them. As long as you can get your order in by the end of the day tuesday we will honor the 15 percent off.
At this point you will need to call because the site is no longer generating the discounted sale.
Merry Christmas!!!
Once again id like to thank Dave for his dedication to customer service and listening to what his customers want. Even when extremely busy he took the time to answer my many questions. My opener is in the mail! I'll be placing a order for a couple new bottles soon to replace my old beat up pair.

Quick Reply: cyber monday sales?