Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how much for a good nitrous kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how much for a good nitrous kit?

Hey guys im new to LS1's and was wondering what would be the right kit for my goals.

heres the specs on car....

98 corvette LS1 w. 60k
C5 z06 cam
stock headers
3'' exhaust

Im Planning on doing a fast 92 intake mani and TB and getting a custom head/cam package.

How much spray would i be able to use with a setup like this? Which kit should i use and how much does it cost?
Old 12-21-2010, 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

I have the NX wet kit single Shark nozzle with the purge. $700.00 NX Bottle warmer $ 300.00. MSD window switch 150.00. The say a 100 shot is safe but I know people spraying 225 on a stock bottom end. NX rates their HP at the tires most nitrous kits rate their power at the flywheel. You will need colder plugs $ 3.00each and a tune $ 500-600. Depending on your setup you might also need a new fuel pump $300.00. No matter what if you spray it enough you will break something.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are a few options to choose from. The most common for your application and mods would be a single nozzle or a plate system.

If going with a nozzle style system we offer to product lines to fit different budgets and needs.

Our Brand X-
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...3&product=2891

Our Nitrous Outlet-
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...10&product=802

If choosing a plate style system Our Nitrous Outlet Plate systems is deffintly the way to go.

Fast 92 plate system.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...5&product=3910

Once you pick what style system fits your needs and budget you then need the accessories to go along with it.

If I can be of any help putting together a package to fit your needs and budget please let me know. Shoot me a pm with the following info and I will email you a quote we can make changes to as we talk.

First and last name
email address
phone number
shiping address

Keep in mind you will need to upgrade the fuel pump to a racetronix system with what you have planed.

Dave
Old 12-28-2010, 11:43 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by badsupra101
Hey guys im new to LS1's and was wondering what would be the right kit for my goals.

heres the specs on car....

98 corvette LS1 w. 60k
C5 z06 cam
stock headers
3'' exhaust

Im Planning on doing a fast 92 intake mani and TB and getting a custom head/cam package.

How much spray would i be able to use with a setup like this? Which kit should i use and how much does it cost?

You said you want the right kit for your goals...what are your goals? Have you throught about the fuel system or timing?

Nick