Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post your ideas of the perfect nitrous setup:

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2001, 08:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Post your ideas of the perfect nitrous setup:

From the kit, to safety setups, to performance setups, install too.
Old 11-27-2001, 10:08 AM
SSU Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Post your ideas of the perfect nitrous setup:

TNT F1. Add: TNT Pro #4 purge, NX heater and remote opener, MSD/Mallory/Harlan window switch, Aeromotive AFPR, maybe a FPSS, a fuel pump (either Walbro in-tank or T-Rex in-line), and a set of 150hp jets. Could start with a F2 and add some 75-100hp jets, too. Later you could add a NOS Cheater (or any other nitrous solenoid) and run a line and fan nozzle to the lid. Wire it up and run two stages. Or add a progressive controller.

If you like NX you could do the same or run two kits for a BIG single stage or a two stage wet system.

If you wanted to build your own and wanted to run 200hp plus you could build a kit kinda like what Joe K was talking about. Fuel cell with racegas, 2 NOS soft plume nozzles, Cheater solenoids, etc.

Dry is fun, but to add fuel you have to buy injectors. However, for a consistent 150-175hp DRY, I'd go with 42.5# inj. with a good pump and either a TNT dry kit or something custom. I was thinking about something a while back, but I dont know if it will fit. If it will, Id like to put a TNT power ring in-front-of the MAF and use two Nitrous solenoids with different nozzles in the ring. With enough fuel/injector you could go REAL big.

Ryan

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: RyanJackson ]

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: RyanJackson ]</p>