Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Question About NOS Install.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Question About NOS Install.

I bought a pro shot fogger direct port injection kit, about a year ago because I wanted the biggest power house I could get my hands on. Anyways I did not even think about how much it would cost me to upgrade my motor to handle a 300+ shot.

Well, to make a long story short, I have gotten to the stage of building my new motor and plan on putting this kit on it. My real question is what should install be on a kit like this? I am looking for ideas so I know when I get some quotes I know if I am getting my chain jerked or not. The going labor rates are 60/hour. I already have the manifold off the car to make it easier for the plumming. Could anyone that has had a kit installed like this or installs them let me know what install on this runs on average.

Thank you guys

Mike
Old 03-18-2004, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well first you need to get the hard lines bent and the manifold drilled and the nozzles mounted, you should expect about 300-350 for that.

Are you running a seperate fuel system?
Old 03-18-2004, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

That install is something you need to do yourself, or have a shop that only works on LS1/LT1s, while offering flat rates for installs. Paying hourly on that install could get crazy if the mechanic hasn't done a lot of them before.