Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling N2O Vendors

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling N2O Vendors

I'm looking to get my first N2O kit and what to run a dry 100 shot. As of right now I'm looking at the NOS 05177 and want to see what is out there for competion. I've been check different site and can not find a complete kit. I want a kit including the following features: wot switch, rpm activation controller, FPSS, blowdown tube, nitrous filter, and all needed wiring, fuses, relays. I'm not to concerned with the location of injection (plate, halo, lid) please post or PM me what you have to offer
Old 03-19-2012, 04:33 AM
TECH Junkie

nitrous outlet kits >*
Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Here you go. Take your pick

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...=15&section=42

May I ask why a dry system?
Old 03-19-2012, 12:53 PM
TECH Resident

Call Nitrous Outlet or Nitrous Express you wont go wrong with either. I would get a wet kit though I had an old guy tell me along time ago nitrous is like cocaine, you cant just do a little!!! youll want more
Old 03-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

I just like the dry system, The spray will travel more effectively in air than fuel, No need for a fuel solenoid or additional plumbing, I don’t have to pull timing n/a because the spray will be metered, and I'm not looking to go more than the 100 shot. I know everyone says it’s addicting but I don’t plan on rebuilding the motor to support anything more. I will say that I received a message from Nitrous Express and they totaled everything I requested up for a great price (to include a tech member discount). Will be dropping the order shortly! Thanks for your replies.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are many different ways to choose from.
In your post you state you will not need to pull timing with a dry system and that is not the case. You will still need to remove the timing.

I assume you plan to spray before the mass air meter and let the pcm adjust the fueling? If doing this with a nozzle please understand nozzle placement will play a huge roll in the tune up. The nozzle simply moving and changing the flow path of the nitrous can alter the tune.

If going dry our Halo system is very hard to beat. Due to its design it completely saturates the air intake track, evenly distributing the nitrous through the mass air meter.

Another option is to use the nozzle after the mass air meter and use EFI lives custom operating system to add the extra needed fuel.

Keep in mind with going dry at some point you may need to upgrade the injectors as well.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have before spending your hard earned money. You will not find another nitrous sponsor that understands this platform and nitrous as much as I do.

I also see you are in Fort Hood. Im in Waco, right down the road from you.

Dave
Old 03-20-2012, 07:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

^^^^You got to him before I could.

My sister stays in Killeeen/Ft Hood. She works for a contractor for the military. I might have to come and visit the shop.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome... Killeen is only about 30 minutes from us. Come see us.
Dave