Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Setup for 5.3?

Old 04-05-2004, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb Nitrous Setup for 5.3?

I have a 02 Silverado that's warranty just expired and I think it's time to put it on the bottle. I have an Edelbrock plate system on my Monte but have notice that alot of you go with TNT systems. What system do you think would be best for my application. The truck is completely stock but I want to start to mod it now that its warranty is gone. Any other ideas would be appreciated!!
Old 04-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by driftpin
I have a 02 Silverado that's warranty just expired and I think it's time to put it on the bottle. I have an Edelbrock plate system on my Monte but have notice that alot of you go with TNT systems. What system do you think would be best for my application. The truck is completely stock but I want to start to mod it now that its warranty is gone. Any other ideas would be appreciated!!
I ran a nos kit on mine. I liked it alot went all they way to a 200 wet shot on a stock motor
Old 04-07-2004, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Yea I probably won't go that high. I was thinking the most I would push is a 150 shot. What brand did you use? Was it a kit? I wish that Paxton made a bracket for the 5.3L because I have a NOVI 1000 that I'm not even using. I would throw that on there in a heartbeat. What type of PC are your running a P1SC? How do you like that? How difficult was it to install the headers as well? Sorry for all the questions but I would appreciate any answers you can give.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I also wish that same thing dude, I gotta build my own bracket and see how that turns out.

Search this Thread