Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nano refill in conroe texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nano refill in conroe texas

Ok===Do you know where you can get the bottle filled ??? 3000psi or 4500psi. Called around Conroe and no paintball shops will do it ..Conroe welding won't do it. Anybody know around Conroe area and price.
Be nice to buy the crap and cannot get the bottles filled.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2012, 10:27 AM
FormerVendor

I would try getting a hold of Nano. Have you tried any gas companies like Airgas or matheson gas?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Default nano

I called Matheson Trigas--cannot do it. Possibly the Houston store could. Called Conroe Welding supply==NO. No Paintball places will do it either. Academy uses Co2 and that isnt what you want. I called some High performance parts stores and they didn't even know what I was talking about.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:52 AM
12 Second Club

The paintball place i go to is filling my nano 4500 with high compressed air. They use 3000 psi motherbottle and then he turns on an air compressor for about 25 to 30 min and then it is ready to go.
Can someone chime in an give us an idea of how this is done?
I think this is the best way to go when your local gas companys are no help, because it is easy to get a hold of a 3000psi high compressed air mother bottle.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:09 AM
10 Second Club

I have a 6000psi mother bottle to fill my 4500psi little bottle. I bought the fill valve from nano and I ordered the tank through my welding supplier( Indiana Oxygen). It is $24 a month. I went through hell for 1 year to get the dam bottle. I am not giving it up.

It is real easy to fill. I got about 20-25 fills and now it is only going to about 4K-3800psi. But I'm still using it.

The down side is this bottle has a serious wall thickness and is extremely heavy. It is very dangerous to tote around in a trailer or in a truck. And it is $25 a month. That sucks, it sits all winter and I pay for it. I'm not taking it back. It might be another year before I get it back....

The up side is obvious, I can fill it any time I want. I have 5 nitrous bottles on tap so it is nice to be able to fill the bottle at my shop.

I am going to look into the compressed air deal. My father filled air pack to 2800 psi and he thinks it will go higher for this bottle.

My advice is to order a 5K or 6K psi bottle through a supplier and share the cost with someone that has a nano.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Default Nano

Well I found a supplier that fills air pacs for fire fighting up to 4500 lbs. I simply need to find a adapter that I can hook up to the NANO bottle and their air/pac filling fitting. Who would be the expert on those fittings. The air-pac bottle has a large fitting.

Quick Reply: Nano refill in conroe texas