Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet or dry kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wet or dry kit

Can you guys weigh in? I know dry kits are more straight forward and simpler, but has reliability gotten better over the years? I have a Walbro 255 inline fuel pump and 60lb injectors. So I think my fuel issue is adequate. Also if I decide to go Dry what be the best place to plumb nozzle(S)? THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 09-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Teching In

im also about to buy a nos kit and i dont even know what im buying or what will i need , but i guess ill find out soon, nice question sir.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by oiLS1
im also about to buy a nos kit and i dont even know what im buying or what will i need , but i guess ill find out soon, nice question sir.
Hi, there are some informative books on ABCs of NOS LOL! I'll look in my garage and get you the title it's several years old but covers the basics. There is also a sticky on here from one of the vendors FAQ.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:12 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Double J
Can you guys weigh in? I know dry kits are more straight forward and simpler, but has reliability gotten better over the years? I have a Walbro 255 inline fuel pump and 60lb injectors. So I think my fuel issue is adequate. Also if I decide to go Dry what be the best place to plumb nozzle(S)? THANKS IN ADVANCE
The 255 pump is good for a dry shout to around 500 WHP. With your 60# injectors you can support upwards of 250 HP worth of nitrous on a dry shot.

Wet kits are reliable. Either way you are going to make good power.

Depending on how you tune a dry system is going to determine where you place your nozzle. Some tune with the MAF and some tune speed density.

Quick Reply: Wet or dry kit