Redneck racing th350 3800 stall
Trans brake
Line lock
Fab 9" narrowed 3"
4:11 spooled
Ladder bars,control arms
Slicks and runners
6 point cage

The kit is a nitrous outlet kit with a purge and 15lb bottle/heater with a wot switch with a 102 plate wet kit. I don't know what fuel pump I have but it's not the big 340 it's the one under it. Injectors are 38ish??
With this set up how do I take care of my timing? I want an all motor tune and the one with the nitrous. I have read a lil bout the lingenfelter box but don't know what u guys think or maybe have better options?? Will my fuel be enough??
Old 11-25-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You dont know what pump and your not sure about injector size, we dont know what fuel your using, how much power your making, what size shot your running.

I think you need to get with Nitrous Outlet and your tuner and figure out what it is your actually doing before you tear up that motor from not knowing which way is up.

Last edited by w3s1c0a5t; 11-25-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:48 AM
On The Tree

You have the option of 2 tunes on a PCM or the more time-consuming to swap, handheld tuner method of swapping between allmotor and N2O tunes.

But, I am assuming you are using a stock PCM since you referenced the Lingenfelter box. What year / make / model car are we talking about? I'm guessing an early 2000's F-body...
Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

What I know about the car I stated, not everyone know everything about a car when they first get it like some people do.

Fuel octane I don't know, what I know it's not pump has its race gas not meth so that was to give u an idea
Pump well I know it's not stock and I know it's not the 340 and I do know its one, how many more are there? Right
Injectors I can't tell by color
Nitrous system thought I stated it was a wet ate by nitrous outlet for 200 shot
Trans brake is relevant to my posting

I don't know that the timing retarded needed to know what size injectors I had and what pump I had to use a specific tool. Guess we will forget the dyno tune and afr readings long as I know that, huh.

As far tuner goes I have to find one in Houston area,computer stock I'm assuming?
2000 Camaro
Old 11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would make sure you have a racetronix pump and hot wire kit or equivalent. depending on how much power you make on motor ,you may need a stand alone fuel cell for the nitrous side. Intank pumps w/ hotwire are rated to 600 -650 rwhp safely. With 200 you may be above that.The injectors are irellavent to the nitrous. Just make sure the air fuel is safe and the motor tune is ironed out before you try spraying it. I would make a few motor passes first and make sure everything is straight there.I would pull 10 degrees to start from whatever it is total on the motor tune. Run a NGK BR8EFS plug gapped @ .028. Make sure your bottle pressure is @ 950 psi or pretty close. Make a nitrous pass and shut the car off after the traps and pull it back to the pits. Pull the plugs and look at the timing mark in the strap and the fuel ring on the bottom of the porcelain. The is plenty of info on here and yellowbullet.com about reading plugs. Search and study up on that. Out of the box jetting for NO Plate is .072 Nitrous / .044 Fuel jets. I would order .041 -.043 jets from them so you can pull some fuel if needed. Good luck
Old 01-29-2013, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Killer5.3
I would make sure you have a racetronix pump and hot wire kit or equivalent. depending on how much power you make on motor ,you may need a stand alone fuel cell for the nitrous side. Intank pumps w/ hotwire are rated to 600 -650 rwhp safely. With 200 you may be above that.The injectors are irellavent to the nitrous. Just make sure the air fuel is safe and the motor tune is ironed out before you try spraying it. I would make a few motor passes first and make sure everything is straight there.I would pull 10 degrees to start from whatever it is total on the motor tune. Run a NGK BR8EFS plug gapped @ .028. Make sure your bottle pressure is @ 950 psi or pretty close. Make a nitrous pass and shut the car off after the traps and pull it back to the pits. Pull the plugs and look at the timing mark in the strap and the fuel ring on the bottom of the porcelain. The is plenty of info on here and yellowbullet.com about reading plugs. Search and study up on that. Out of the box jetting for NO Plate is .072 Nitrous / .044 Fuel jets. I would order .041 -.043 jets from them so you can pull some fuel if needed. Good luck
so i have come around a lil, i am doing the dual walbro 255 set up with hot wire. as far as plugs go will the b8efs plugs fit the ls6 heads?? or whats the part number dont wanna get them confused with the length. also guess thats a sto start plug with the high compression and 200 shot??any other plugs i should buy before heading to the tuner?? thanks
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The plugs are NGK BR8EFS Part # 1049. I would get a couple of sets at least. Yes they will fit. I just realized I put the wrong jet sizes in my first post. NO sizes are .078 nitrous / .044 fuel for 200 shot. I would order a couple of extra fuel jets to fine tuen. .042, .043, .045.046 just in case. That plug is couple of heat rnages colder than stock and should be good for your combo and 200 shot. You may have to go up to a BR9EFS if the motor shows too much heat in the plugs. I think they are part #1085 . There is a chart in the stickies on this forum. Go on yellowbullet.com and you can find plenty of info about plug reading. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Nitrous and timing??