Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dry to Wet Conversion Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 11:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dry to Wet Conversion Kit?

Can I get some advice/help from users or vendors on a dry to wet conversion kit.
I currently have a HSW dry kit but I am looking to go to a wet plate. I will basically only need everthing from the solenoids to the plate. I will likely swap my current N2O noid for ease of tuning with jet sizing as I have read and found different solenoids with the same jet size yield different results. Oh, I would also like something with a fair number of fuel jets for dialing in the AFR and plug readings.
If I could get a link to the info on the kit that would be great. I searched around but only found nozzle conversions.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it looks like I will either have to buy a dry to wet conversion kit then a plate separate which still leaves me with my current, unmatching N2O solenoid or buy an entire plate nitrous kit. To save a few bucks I can just get a kit minus bottle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet we can work something out with you and get you a plate conversion just give me a call and I'll work something out with you.

Trey
Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

No off the shelf conversion kit would work for your application but something could always be tailored to suite your needs. With the tuning jets i'd look at the hp levels that you are wanting to spray and at least get maybe 2 sizes about and 3-4 sizes below so you could get the car dialed in.

Quick Reply: Dry to Wet Conversion Kit?