Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous controllers

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous controllers

Other than the lingenfelter NCC-001 product.Is there any other progressive controllers on the market?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Maximizer II from NX. They're up to version 4 now: http://www.nitrousexpress.com/15957-...ontroller.html.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Default Yes

check out the V2 Max Extreme race computer by Wizards of NOS
...however, most would dismiss their products as overpriced...
I disagree and run a custom direct port set-up..along with 4 of their incredibly engineered to be progressive state of the art solenoids, as well as their hi-flow proprietary bottle valves...very well engineered pieces and very easy to use software in the controller...

The controller is well thought out and has many functions that allow you to control everything in your system including:
• bottle heat control and bottle pressure
• solenoid pulse frequency
• duration
• onset delay for nitrous
• onset and termination by individual gears or by time
• by rpm window per gear with variable reset options
• fuel pressure safety switch
• with a wideband tied in, safety control by real time AFR range
Check there stuff out if you have the budget...serious hardware with driveline and engine saving progressive onset...

Trev
Old 01-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Launching!

im curious too, any one have experience with the timing twister?
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Launching!

& timing tuner
Old 01-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

If you aren't needing a fancy controller like the maximizer or the LNC unit then I would suggest the Nos mini progressive controller. If you were needing a fancy controller then the LNC unit is the way to go.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:12 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lingenfelter NCC-001 nitrous controller

I'll take "fancy" as a compliment so thanks for the comment about the Lingenfelter nitrous controller. We feel we have developed one of the most complete nitrous controllers currently on the market and provided it with many features specifically designed for use on LSx engine equipped vehicles.

Just to clarify one thing, the LNC letter designations refer to our line of launch controllers for the GM LSx equipped engines and currently includes the LNC-003 (two individual 2-step settings), LNC-2000 (one 2-step setting and a timing retard function) and the LNC-TC1 (one 2-step and an adjustable torque cut mode for no lift shifting on racing transmissions). The LNC-2001 will soon be released that is basically the same as the LNC-2000 but is designed to plug into the wiring harness found on the LSA engine (CTSV and ZL1) since they use a unique coil pack/injector harness configuration compared to other GM LSx powered vehicles. Previous products in the LNC product line include the LNC-001 and the LNC-002.

The current Lingenfelter nitrous controller is the NCC-001.

I didn't want someone ordering an LNC and wondering why it didn't look anything like a nitrous controller when they opened the box.

Our three letter prefix system for our electronic products can sometimes cause some confusion.

Originally Posted by Skizzy
If you aren't needing a fancy controller like the maximizer or the LNC unit then I would suggest the Nos mini progressive controller. If you were needing a fancy controller then the LNC unit is the way to go.

Quick Reply: Nitrous controllers