Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Granatelli MAF with N20?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2002, 11:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Granatelli MAF with N20?

Can i run my Granatelli MAF when i put my 75 shot on? Ive heard bad things about it. Also, should i take the power tuning off with my HPP3 when running nitrous? Or will i be ok running the GMAF and HPP3 at the same time as N20?? I only plan on spraying a 75 shot... I know i need to change my TR55's to TR6's before i spray too... Thanks.
Old 09-20-2002, 06:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Re: Granatelli MAF with N20?

Im assuming this is a dry kit your talking about? I did not have luck with my Granatelli spraying a dry shot. The AF was all over the place. But, I would call Granatelli..I believe they can make adjustments to thier MAFS that may help with a dry shot. Give em a call!
Old 09-21-2002, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Granatelli has a specific MAF calibrated for dry N2O use. If you already have one of their units, they will recalibrate it for you if you send it back. I do not know the $$ involved in that tho.

PS - RT, what's on your car for tires?

<small>[ September 21, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Chris Spiess ]</small>
Old 09-21-2002, 08:02 PM
TECH Resident

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chris Spiess:
<strong>Granatelli has a specific MAF calibrated for dry N2O use. If you already have one of their units, they will recalibrate it for you if you send it back. I do not know the $$ involved in that tho.

PS - RT, what's on your car for tires?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bridgestone Potenza RE730 P285/40ZR17's all around. In the pictures in my sig, there are 315/35R17 BFG Drag Radials on the rear. Took em off and put on the Potenzas... VERY happy with the Bridgestones.. VERY happy...