Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TNT Conversion kit & some questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TNT Conversion kit & some questions

I have a NX kit on my car. I havent sprayed or installed it yet. Ive been seeing some of the #'s that the TNT kits are putting down and went on their site and saw they sell a conversion kit that includes a power rings, fuel & n20 solenoids and braided lines. Its 399 though.

This could easily turn into a NX vs TNT thread but I dont want it too. From what I have seen the TNT kits have been laying down some 25hp more vs the NX at varying shot levels.

On plan on spraying a 150 to mine. I know n20 power is only as good as you jet it. Which leads me to think the TNT is jetted quite higher than the NX in the n20 department, not sure on the fuel jets. Maybe the dual setup TNT has atomizes better and makes some more power?

I have also contemplated on making my own power ring using 2 shark nozzles from NX similar to the TNT kit which uses 2 nozzles as well. Im just trying to figure out how they do the jetting. If you were spraying a 150 shot, it would make since that each nozzle would be spraying the equivalent of a 75 shot. I would also have to get some T spilts for the solenoids so that I could run 2 fuel and n20 lines off the noids.

Am I thinking to far ahead? Or do I have too much time on my hands? Maybe the NX kit is good enough for me.

Inputs?
Old 02-12-2003, 06:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TNT Conversion kit & some questions

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by broke7:
<strong> I have a NX kit on my car. I havent sprayed or installed it yet. Ive been seeing some of the #'s that the TNT kits are putting down and went on their site and saw they sell a conversion kit that includes a power rings, fuel & n20 solenoids and braided lines. Its 399 though.

This could easily turn into a NX vs TNT thread but I dont want it too. From what I have seen the TNT kits have been laying down some 25hp more vs the NX at varying shot levels.

On plan on spraying a 150 to mine. I know n20 power is only as good as you jet it. Which leads me to think the TNT is jetted quite higher than the NX in the n20 department, not sure on the fuel jets. Maybe the dual setup TNT has atomizes better and makes some more power?

I have also contemplated on making my own power ring using 2 shark nozzles from NX similar to the TNT kit which uses 2 nozzles as well. Im just trying to figure out how they do the jetting. If you were spraying a 150 shot, it would make since that each nozzle would be spraying the equivalent of a 75 shot. I would also have to get some T spilts for the solenoids so that I could run 2 fuel and n20 lines off the noids.

Am I thinking to far ahead? Or do I have too much time on my hands? Maybe the NX kit is good enough for me.

Inputs? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For a 150 shot, I'd just stay with the NX and single nozzle. It's more trouble than it's worth to do more for just a 150 shot. But for any more than that, I would do a dual nozzle. To me, it doesn't really make any difference what kit it is, NX or TNT, it's all in the jetting.