Default Nitrous kit almost complete

Ok, here is what I have so far:

TNT F1 Wet
NX Bottle Warmer
NX Purge
NX Window Switch
MSD Window Switch with 3000/6000 pills
TR6 plugs @ .035

I have to send my window switch in to get it recalibrated for LS1, correct?

Now I need a timing controller. What do you guys recommend?

I want to reduce timing ONLY on the spray.

Also, I need a fuel pump. I currently have heads/cam that make 448rwhp, with a stock fuel pump, and stock injectors out of a 98 (I think they are 26#). Since I have a wet kit, I was told I don't need larger injectors, but I do need a larger fuel pump. I'm expecting ~600rwhp. Can someone recommend a fuel pump for me? Will the Walbro 340 cut it? Anything better?

Thanks guys!
Old 04-18-2003, 01:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Nitrous kit almost complete

The Ramchargers timing tuner is currently your only option for timing controls. You can set timing for motor as well as pull some out on juice. It also has a built in window switch so you wont need the MSD.

Fuel pump...either the Racetronix single intank or get a good Walbro 255lph and wire it with a relay off the battery/alternator.
Old 04-18-2003, 02:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nitrous kit almost complete

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 383LQ4SS:
<strong> The Ramchargers timing tuner is currently your only option for timing controls. You can set timing for motor as well as pull some out on juice. It also has a built in window switch so you wont need the MSD.

Fuel pump...either the Racetronix single intank or get a good Walbro 255lph and wire it with a relay off the battery/alternator. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that Ramchargers timing tuner the same one as on tbyrne.com under nitrous?

Will the 255 be enough?

How difficult is it to get the 255 in our fuel tanks? i heard we need to drop the rear end to get to it!

Where can I find the racetronix?

Thanks!