Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any advice for my nitrous setup?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any advice for my nitrous setup?

I'm looking for good advice, threads, pics of nitrous setups. G8 specific if possible.

I'm installing the G8 specific nitrous outlet kit with the mini controller and the LNC-2000 timing controller. Also the 2 gal external fuel cell.

Should I add a fuel pressure gauge, Nitrous pressure gauge, A/F Ratio gauge?

I have several questions about wiring and install but I'm sure I can get that figured out.

The fuel and bottle are going in the trunk, what do most guys use to transition between the trunk and hoses? Some grommet I'm guessing.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just looking for all the info I can find. This is my first nitrous setup.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:47 AM
FormerVendor

I don't have any pics right off hand of the kit in a G8, but I'd be more than happy to help you out. Having a nitrous pressure, fuel pressure, and AFR gauge will be very helpful, especially the Nitrous Pressure and AFR Gauge. These will help you measure consistency in your tune, and can let you know if something is starting to go wrong. On the dedicated fuel system and bottle being in the trunk, a lot of people use a rubber grommet or even bulkhead fittings to get the lines through. We have several wiring diagrams available that'll help you out- let me know what all components of your system you need a wring diagram for and I'll email one over to you.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Thanks Andy. I'll hit you up when I need help.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:15 AM
FormerVendor

Sounds good! Let me know!

Quick Reply: Any advice for my nitrous setup?