Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

22 a/f on Spray!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 22 a/f on Spray!

for some reason the Fuel solenoids aren't activating. I'm using a 4 solenoid fogger (2 fuel & 2 nitrous) with a NOS mini progressive controller and I'm full lean at WOT. Today I shut off the bottle, disconnected my standalone fuel cell, set my activation rpm to 0 and tested the fuel solenoids and neither one of them were clicking. Looked for loose wires didn't see any checked all my settings and tried it again and they clicked.

I took the car back out to go to work and made sure everything was hooked back up and once again it goes full lean! Assuming they stopped working again. My fuel pressure is set at about 5 psi on the standalone. I also unhooked the fuel feed line leaving the regulator and it's definitely shooting fuel. Im wondering if maybe it's a faulty channel on the mini seeing as that I have the fuel and nitrous solenoids on separate channels .any ideas?
Old 06-25-2017, 04:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

its possibly the mini. I wanna say when I used to run a mini it has 2 different triggers for your solenoids. via ground or hot. check that bc it want work right if its wrong. I had this issue with setting mine up at first. lost a race because of it.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

could also disable the mini completely and make a pass and see how it acts. thin u will know what your issue is.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon6.0
could also disable the mini completely and make a pass and see how it acts. thin u will know what your issue is.
I'm going to have to re-look at my wiring again. I know I have Ch.1 & Ch.2 control wires hooked up to the ground side of the solenoids and the positive side of the solenoids going to pin 87 on 1 relay

Quick Reply: 22 a/f on Spray!