Sponsored by:

Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 06:22 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions

Goodmorning:

1; I have a bottle that has been sitting 3 years. can i still use the nitrous in it?
2; My car has a 2 step so im allready at WOT standing on line, how should i wire the switch because im nos planning on leaving out of the hole with it.(if someone has a diagram is also great)
3. Can i use the gauge in the pic (came off a O2 bottle)(yes ive read that the bottle has to be empty to install it)
4. is a purge and bottle heater required (ive read not to use a torch, are there other option beside the blanket)
Any additional info is welcome
Old 07-01-2018, 09:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should be able to still use the NO2, Weigh the bottle to see how much is in there. I don't think a purge is necessary but a bottle heater is advised to keep the bottle pressure at 100 PSI. The bottle doesn't need to be empty to install it or at least mine doesnt. Mine is installed after the bottle connects to the main line.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Yep 3 year old nitrous is fine. When I bought my car it came with a nitrous kit installed with a full bottle. Hadn't been sprayed in 5 years he said. It was fine when I decided to use it

Quick Reply: Questions