Sponsored by:

New member here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member here...

Hey guys,

First post so i figured i'd intro myself here as well as a few of the other forums.... My name is Jason Brisson and I live out in California...Been a member of Norcal LS1/LT1 for about 5 years and been racing my LT1 camaro since 1995.... currently running a 355 built LT1 on the bottle. It's run a best of 10.40@131... The car has DFI on it as well as a TH400 and has gone thru about three different configurations... Currently my motor is out since I'm stepping it up big time and building a long rod 383 (6" h-beams) and going all out with weight savings as well as fuel system to run the 300 jets in my TNT system (10.40 was with a 150 shot and 3550 lbs raceweight)... Now car should be looking like 3200lb raceweight and signifigantly more hp....

So hopefully I'll have something to add to the tech discussions as well as trying to make some of the national events very soon since I bought a truck and a trailer recently. Look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you...

BTW, if you are interested and want to see my backup 10.44 pass at Sacramento the video is on www.bmrfabrication.com under the 8,9,10 sec car page.... Should say Jason Brisson on there....