Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous refills in Minnesota??

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 04:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous refills in Minnesota??

My regular guy retired and sold his station.. Where is there a place in the Twin Cities/Southern MN or close that sells the stuff??? I thought there used to be a zip code search on the net but I can't seem to find it now. Any info would be helpful...
My bottle is empty and I went to get some Nitrous today at a place I kinda knew of and this shop, BUT was run by a bunch of hillbillies they tried filling my bottle but didn't even have the right end and nipple, they where going to try to fill it with an pipe thread end???!!!! Not going back there....!
Thanx
Old 08-12-2004, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

Here's the NOS authorized dealer finder. You just have to enter your phone number. http://nos.idealerquik.com/custinfo.asp. If you have room at your house you should set up your own refill station. I managed to peice mine together for under $400 off ebay, I use a 3hp pancake style compressor to run it and it does pretty well.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GM Muscle
Here's the NOS authorized dealer finder. You just have to enter your phone number. http://nos.idealerquik.com/custinfo.asp. If you have room at your house you should set up your own refill station. I managed to peice mine together for under $400 off ebay, I use a 3hp pancake style compressor to run it and it does pretty well.
Thanks for the website I found a place just down the road I had no idea about, and a couple others in the area. I will checkout pricing and if he has any first thing in the morning.
I have thought about getting my own station. 400$ would be well worth it.. How much a lb to you pay about by having your own station? Where did you find the compresser and what are you using for a scale?

Thanks agian.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:35 AM
10 Second Club

I pay $2.50lbs delivered, if I started to sell it and pushed 4 65lbs bottles a month it would be about $2lbs. I got my compressor from Harbor frieght on sale for $89, I think it's rated at 4.5cfm@90psi which is just barley enough to run the pump but, it still works really good (NOS reccomends 9cfm@90psi). It will fill my 15lbs bottle in under 10 minutes. The scale I got from Ebay along with the rest of my stuff. Do a search for shipping scales, there is a company on their that sells all stainless digital J Shipping scales. They are really nice and I got mine for $70.

Quick Reply: Nitrous refills in Minnesota??