Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Plug question

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Plug question

I'm installing nitrous, and everything I've read has pointed me toward TR6 plugs. My question is this: I'll only run nitrous at the track (about 10 passes per year), so should I still change my plugs? Don't the slightly colder plugs make the car run a little sluggish? I'm only looking to gain 5- 7thenths, at the track with the nitrous, would runnin TR55 really make that much of a diiference? hurt my engine?

Sorry about the long newbie nitrous question.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i run TR6's all the time, i really didint notice any difference from when i was using the TR55's. i would change them, just to be on the safe side, nitrous is something you dont want to cut corners with. thats just my opinion, good luck!
Old 08-22-2004, 11:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turo
i run TR6's all the time, i really didint notice any difference from when i was using the TR55's. i would change them, just to be on the safe side, nitrous is something you dont want to cut corners with. thats just my opinion, good luck!
Been running my TR-6's for a year now and cant tell the difference. No matter how often you spray you want to have all the saftey features there just in case. You wont notice the power difference.