Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous dont spray? i dont know

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous dont spray? i dont know

i hook everything up i know gas is spraying bc boy does it come out like nothing else, (the nozzle) pours out, but the n20...where is it? its suposivly a 75 shot, and man this crap ....i coudlnt feel any difference not even in 1st gear when it was suposed to "kick in" nothing so i cut car off go around pop hood, and hear "pssssss" pul lthe fogger out of elbow, PSSSSSSSST releases so much freakin pressure it blows out of my hand ..car is off why did it do that? bottle was off also ANY HELP APRECIATEDDDDDDDD MAD..gonna hack at it 2morrow, aol is glennxx1 im me if u see me on with any advice ...lol thanks
Old 08-24-2004, 12:02 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glennxx1
i hook everything up i know gas is spraying bc boy does it come out like nothing else, (the nozzle) pours out, but the n20...where is it? its suposivly a 75 shot, and man this crap ....i coudlnt feel any difference not even in 1st gear when it was suposed to "kick in" nothing so i cut car off go around pop hood, and hear "pssssss" pul lthe fogger out of elbow, PSSSSSSSST releases so much freakin pressure it blows out of my hand ..car is off why did it do that? bottle was off also ANY HELP APRECIATEDDDDDDDD MAD..gonna hack at it 2morrow, aol is glennxx1 im me if u see me on with any advice ...lol thanks
What do you mean you "pulled the fogger out of the elbow" . Even with the bottle turned off there is line pressure. You'll freaking "burn" yourself. Who hooked up your system? Did you follow the instructions? If you are hearing a "PSSSST" your system is leaking. That is not good. All systems should be totally sealed.

Right off I would say your wiring is messed up. If you are getting nitrous in the line, but nothing to the motor, it seems like your nyndo are not working right. Recheck your wiring. With the bottle off, test the system, make sure your WOT sensor is working. You should hear a slight "click" that activates the system.

David
Old 08-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Teching In

system is off, nothing comes through, i push the arm button then wot gas flows thruogh the nozzle fine, nitrous doesnt seem to, i couldnt feel the 75 shot at all, and th e noids are wired together neg to neg pos to pos
Old 08-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Teching In

and who has a gold colored nozzle? i called compucar they said theres was black/silver they didnt have a gold one, but thast suposivly waht my kit is
Old 08-24-2004, 03:05 PM
BMN
TECH Apprentice

Nitrous Works?
Old 08-24-2004, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Gold Nozzle

NOS made a gold one. Its not their standard nozzle its called "wing something". I do remember that it looks like. It has two seperate discharge holes, one for nit, one for fuel. The Nit points along the airflow path and the fuel discharge is located about a 1/4" above it pointed down. If it looks like what I described then its a NOS.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Teching In

ok....now fuel works fine, and nitrous? hmmm it flowed right through even with the switches off, and the noid doesnt click....bad noid?
Old 08-25-2004, 02:08 PM
BMN
TECH Apprentice

Noid is leaking and not clicking?? Sounds bad or stuck to me.