Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found A Great Book on Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Found A Great Book on Nitrous

I have been messing with nitrous for almost 10 years now but I am always looking for more knowledge, I ran across a book yesterday called HOW TO INSTALL AND USE NITROUS OXIDE It has beginner information all the way to expert information concerning, Nitrous Oxide, Wiring, Plumping, Fuel, etc...... I highly recommed this book to anyone wanting to learn more about Nitrous Oxide

I bought the book from a local bookstore, but you can also buy it right from the source
How to Install and Use Nitrous Oxide
Old 09-19-2004, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Just got it from Borders ($13.27). ISBN 1884089224

Don't know who is right or wrong, the author or some here, but the book sure cleared up a lot of questions about N20 that are debated frequently on this forum. I'm leaning towards believing the author and the information in the book.

Original edition is 1998, but appears my copy might be a revison since the copyright is 2003.

Would be nice if the author would update/make revisions to include all of the new electronics for N20 available now and use a LS1 for a test mule rather than the 1984 TransAm (which BTW ran low 12's).

But for a novice like who will be installing a TNT Wet Kit, the book is an excellent source for N20 information and the price is el-cheapo.

Maybe the MOD will sticky the link.

Last edited by dlandsvZ28; 09-19-2004 at 12:44 PM.