Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

remote bottle opener?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default remote bottle opener?

I just bought a Zex remote bottle opener, my problem is it will not open my Nitrous Works bottle. My question is would it be better to buy a Zex bottle or try and find a knew bottle valve?
Old 11-07-2004, 11:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BIGSAM99Z
I just bought a Zex remote bottle opener, my problem is it will not open my Nitrous Works bottle. My question is would it be better to buy a Zex bottle or try and find a knew bottle valve?
It'd probably cheaper to get a compatible valve..
Old 11-08-2004, 08:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just out of curiosity. Why won't the ZEX opener work with the Nitrous Works bottle?
Old 11-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

To start with you need to open the bottle then install the unit. You may have over tightened the bottle and the opener motor clutch can not break it off its seat. Also there may need to be a clutch adjustment. But try the first one before ever touching the motor clutch.
Also the zex part will work on the nitrous works vavle. If the open fits and you have the right gear on it then the set up should work. Zex and nitrous works use to use the same bottle valves.

Ricky

Originally Posted by BIGSAM99Z