Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got My New Nitrous Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangeater01
how much bigger are they than a standard fogger nozzle i wander if this kit would work on a fast intake with the ls1speed billet high flow fuel rails??
i meant the over all size i figured the size was 1/8" but the size for the top??
Old 11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by stangeater01
i meant the over all size i figured the size was 1/8" but the size for the top??
Its about a 1x1 square, about the size of 2 foggers put together
Old 11-30-2004, 03:31 PM

thats not too big that might clear on the FAST intake and high flow billet rails? maybe!!
Old 11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
12 Second Truck Club

When you get done building the engine let me know, I'll give you my shipping address, christmas is coming soon. Good job.

Old 11-30-2004, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Magic Chicken
When you get done building the engine let me know, I'll give you my shipping address, christmas is coming soon. Good job.

Maybe christmas 2006
Old 11-30-2004, 05:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

On the ball with it I can see.NEW TOYS...LOL
Looking Good..
Old 12-01-2004, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Proud to be an American

I just want to touch one of those nozzles! Bad Hand! Bad Hand!
Old 12-01-2004, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good lord, that sick..just sick man
Old 12-02-2004, 12:14 AM
TECH Addict

Damn Kyle that's sweeet !!! I'm gonna have to come over to the shop when you get that thing plumbed out and check it out. It's a good thing TTT5 only allows a single plate or I'd be broke again. Doh
Old 12-02-2004, 06:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Damn Kyle that's sweeet !!! I'm gonna have to come over to the shop when you get that thing plumbed out and check it out. It's a good thing TTT5 only allows a single plate or I'd be broke again. Doh
Mark, but with this you could step up to the class that allows multiple power adders Is there a website for that class that discusses rules?
Old 12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

wow thats nice...eating lunch will have to wait
Old 12-02-2004, 02:34 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wonder???...how much can the old progresive from NX handle. Could it foreseeably handle all the noids.......I doubt it but I bet two could handle it. That would be sooo cool. Or just have the progressive for the first stage. Could you imagine coming out with lets say 300 then ramping it up smoothly from 300 to 600 or better within a second. Then if your timing is good for lets say 300 on race fuel you can come out on that timing then have it pull at the proper percentage. Or one stage for 300 right out. then the second stage would be the progressive going from 0%-whatever of the next jetting. This way you could jet the second stage really big and the work your way up.

Sorry I am rambling on, it just...well...your kit got me all fired up and hot. I had to wipe the drool from the keyboard......twice!lol Started daydreaming about running sub 8 second quarter mile times with ungodly amounts of nitrous. Hats off to you buddy I can't wait to see it.

TJ
Old 12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TigerFan187
Proud to be an American

I just want to touch one of those nozzles! Bad Hand! Bad Hand!

You guys don't get to see the progress like I do. He came up to the shop and showed me today how far he has gotten. It looks rediculous good and insanely nice. Only half of it is done (Waiting on that new rail) but it looks incredible. If you guys could only see this car in person. It is going to really surprise some people, including KYLE. LOL
Old 12-05-2004, 12:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
You guys don't get to see the progress like I do. He came up to the shop and showed me today how far he has gotten. It looks rediculous good and insanely nice. Only half of it is done (Waiting on that new rail) but it looks incredible. If you guys could only see this car in person. It is going to really surprise some people, including KYLE. LOL
He must be excited to bring it all the way there to show you. Looks like someones braggin. lol looks awesome.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Restricted User

Kyle, could you post a couple pics looking up the runner from the intake side showing how the nozzle extends into the runner? No one else, except myself, has posted pics like that. Very naughty looking indeed.

stangeater01, this would clear with the LSX Intake, but there is no way you will want to use factory fuel system, if thats what you mean by high flow fuel rails. You NEED a dedicated fuel system for this type setup.

Charlie
Old 12-05-2004, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CAT3
Kyle, could you post a couple pics looking up the runner from the intake side showing how the nozzle extends into the runner? No one else, except myself, has posted pics like that. Very naughty looking indeed.

stangeater01, this would clear with the LSX Intake, but there is no way you will want to use factory fuel system, if thats what you mean by high flow fuel rails. You NEED a dedicated fuel system for this type setup.

Charlie
He is correct, you cant use stock lines with it, but you can still use one fuel system to feed it. as long as your pump can keep up and you have a nice regulator. Jim Craig at weldon helped me come up with the fuel system for my setup:

Fuel Pump : Weldon 2345 (will support 2000 horsepower at 70psi). It flows almost 280 gph free-flowing at 16 volts Biggest electric pump weldon makes

My fuel system is as follows, gas goes from Nasty Sumped Tank to Weldon 2345, -10 line to the front, the line y's before the rails and feeds each rail with a -8 line, the fuel goes through the rails after the rails it goes into a fuel log that feeds each fuel noid with a -8 line, after the log on each rail the fuel goes to a weldon High Flow regulator, and back to the tank in a -8 line

I will get some pictures of the nozzles to show you what the bottom looks like

Kyle
Old 12-05-2004, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
Im sure I will be surprised thats for the complimets CJ, someday it will be all together
Old 12-05-2004, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blue99Ws7
He must be excited to bring it all the way there to show you. Looks like someones braggin. lol looks awesome.
CJ is only about 3 minutes from me
Old 12-05-2004, 12:48 PM

dedicated fuel system: i have a 3 gallon fuel cell, aeromotive street rod carb pump and a holley max flow regulator all under the hood for the dedicated fuel system would this work for me? i am going with a low pressure set up.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:48 PM
TECH Addict

Kyle,

They have a web board, the tool bar at the top has a button for rules. The address is www.texastrueten5.com. I'm going to run in the True Street class, it's the only 1 I think I could be competitive in, they were running 5.8s at the end of last season so I'm not going to be to far off. Waiting on Parker to order my Mark Williams 9" and haven't decided on which PG to go with yet.

Quick Reply: Got My New Nitrous Kit