Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has the cheapest direct port kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 01:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Who has the cheapest direct port kit?

I know I could PM every sponsor on here but I know some of you guys already have. I'm looking to buy one. I don't care if it's used or from one of the sponsors on here. Just let me know where I can find the cheapest one that can run a 500 shot if I wanted to. Brand doesn't matter long as quality is there. Let me know.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would check with nitro Daves, or you could piece one together, I have done a couple that way, you just have to keep your eyes out for what your looking for.

For Example I have enough extra noids to support 500 horse no problem
2-Pro Race Noids (500 Horse a Piece)
2-Cheater Fuel Noids (400 Horse a Piece)
These are brand new
200.00 Bucks (New would be about 350)
Old 12-02-2004, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Me Email me with what kit you want and I will get you a price. If anyone can meet it I will beat it! <---Say that 10 times fast!
Old 12-02-2004, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

I sent you another PM
Old 12-02-2004, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE! WHY/HOW??? WE DO NOT SPEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR ADVERTISING WHICH DRIVES THE COST OF GOODS UP! WE SIMPLY SUPPLY A QUALITY PRODUCT AT A FANTASTIC PRICE AND WE CONTINUE TO GROW!!! MONTH. AFTER MONTH...WE OFFER 7 DAY A WEEK TECH SUPPORT. SO WHEN ITS A SUNDAY AND YOUR AT THE TRACK WITH A ISSUE OR QUESTION SOMEONE IS ALWAYS ON CALL...THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! WWW.COLDFUSIONNITROUS.COM
Old 12-02-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wholesalenitrousmike
WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE! WHY/HOW??? WE DO NOT SPEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR ADVERTISING WHICH DRIVES THE COST OF GOODS UP! WE SIMPLY SUPPLY A QUALITY PRODUCT AT A FANTASTIC PRICE AND WE CONTINUE TO GROW!!! MONTH. AFTER MONTH...WE OFFER 7 DAY A WEEK TECH SUPPORT. SO WHEN ITS A SUNDAY AND YOUR AT THE TRACK WITH A ISSUE OR QUESTION SOMEONE IS ALWAYS ON CALL...THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! WWW.COLDFUSIONNITROUS.COM

Like I said I will beat any price!! How? I have a 24hr 7 days a week tech support. How else? I know people
Old 12-02-2004, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

I'll keep you guys in mind. I have to sit and think bout it now.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks I appriecate the help
Old 12-03-2004, 03:14 AM
12 Second Truck Club

war of the sponsors!

yeah, I went a little overboard, whatever.

Old 12-03-2004, 07:45 AM
On The Tree

Default Sure!

Originally Posted by Rob@ASMotorsports
Like I said I will beat any price!! How? I have a 24hr 7 days a week tech support. How else? I know people
Rob, I can appreciate that you are offering to BEAT any of of the sponsors prices. However, your web site does not even have products on it!!! no pics, no prices. not much to back up your statements. And unless, your a billionare that is planning on giving parts and kits away for free you will not be able to beat everyone all the time. Just like in racing someone is always faster...good luck.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:31 AM
TECH Regular

Rob, I can appreciate that you are offering to BEAT any of of the sponsors prices. However, your web site does not even have products on it!!! no pics, no prices. not much to back up your statements. And unless, your a billionare that is planning on giving parts and kits away for free you will not be able to beat everyone all the time. Just like in racing someone is always faster...good luck.
What does my web site and pictures have to do with anything? If someone emails me and tells me what they want, this is when I will back up my statements. What does my first post say? "Email me with what kit you want and I will get you a price". Plain and simple. I never said I have the greatest web site check it out for prices and blah, blah, blah. You stepped in here with "WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE!". How do you have the highest quality? You are selling the same kits I am. You darn sure do not have the best prices because I do <---the little pimp guy, I just love him! What matters most pretty pics on your web site, or standing behind you word? I will stand behind mine and beat YOUR prices! I did not reply to a post you had posted on attacking you. I have made no bogus claims. I'm just going to sell NX kits cheaper. cheers!
Old 12-03-2004, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

You guys aren't even selling the same thing. He's selling cold fusion kits and you selling nx's kits. They both do the same thing. Just a different company and different prices. Where dave at, lol he needs to get in on this lol.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

Exactly... so Rob is willing to sell NX kits for his cost (MWD) just to beat a fellow dealer out???Don't think NX would be to happy to here about that. And if he is selling at his cost isn't that against the Dealer agreement? I know its not permitted with Cold Fusion or NOS..oh well who cares! its all talk.. and it does not affect me! everyone have a merry christmas!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Blue99Ws7
Where dave at, lol he needs to get in on this lol.
I think the reason Dave hasn't jumped in here yet is because he's smarter than to go sponsor bashing, reputation is everything. No offense anyone.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:33 PM
TECH Regular

Exactly... so Rob is willing to sell NX kits for his cost (MWD) just to beat a fellow dealer out???Don't think NX would be to happy to here about that. And if he is selling at his cost isn't that against the Dealer agreement? I know its not permitted with Cold Fusion or NOS..oh well who cares! its all talk.. and it does not affect me! everyone have a merry christmas!!!
Feel better?
Old 12-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Banned

so, why don't BOTH OF YOU SPONSERS OFFERING THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND....pm me with a price for a direct port kit, not a fuel rail system but a dist. block setup something to install on my LSX manifold. lets see just who has the best price.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Teching In

I like customer service 24/7 which is great. And, I always want the best price possible! But bashing is not so great.......................... I need several items, but I think Nitro's Dave is getting my business. More professional and not a basher.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:21 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by A3Z28
so, why don't BOTH OF YOU SPONSERS OFFERING THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND....pm me with a price for a direct port kit, not a fuel rail system but a dist. block setup something to install on my LSX manifold. lets see just who has the best price.
Apples and oranges, Cold Fusion and Nitrous Express. IMO you can't really compare the two.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:35 PM
TECH Regular

Who's bashing? This is just a simple discussion between 2 obviously dedicated individuals in the best interest of YOU the customer!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Teching In

This might be true, but it still looks bad for us who read all this info.