Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not making all my power

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spraying Nitro doesnt add power?

I need a little guidence, ok. Im running a 150hp wet shot on my 2000 m6 camaro. on the dyno im making 333rwhp without nitro and like 403 with... thats only 70hp increase, what gives? i had full bottle pressure 950-1000psi where do i start i guess could it be pulling timing or running really rich.. i dont have a graph from a W/B otherwise this would be easier. but i think im running really rich because when it was on the dyno with the nitrous it acctually dripped fuel out my cutout onto the ground... so i think im going to end up getting it tuned to fix this problem... how do they tune for nitrous if you dont use it all the time.. would it be better to get my N/A tuned and then buy a timing tuner or something for the nitro?

Last edited by foshizl; 09-02-2005 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Teching In

sounds like you are really rich. I would call CFN for help with your tune up. There are a lot of things that can cause that.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

does cold fusion rate their kits at the rear wheels - that will account for a bunch of that hp gap

i would work on a tune for it
Old 09-04-2005, 04:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by foshizl
I need a little guidence, ok. Im running a 150hp wet shot on my 2000 m6 camaro. on the dyno im making 333rwhp without nitro and like 403 with... thats only 70hp increase, what gives? i had full bottle pressure 950-1000psi where do i start i guess could it be pulling timing or running really rich.. i dont have a graph from a W/B otherwise this would be easier. but i think im running really rich because when it was on the dyno with the nitrous it acctually dripped fuel out my cutout onto the ground... so i think im going to end up getting it tuned to fix this problem... how do they tune for nitrous if you dont use it all the time.. would it be better to get my N/A tuned and then buy a timing tuner or something for the nitro?
are you sure it's gas drippin out of the tail pipes? what are your jets?