Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help hooking up Maximizer 2

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 11:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help hooking up Maximizer 2

So I have almost everything ready, but i am just wondering where to grab the TPS signal, I read that it is the red connector on pin 24. At where the PCM? pin 24 is like blue i think, is that correct?

Also For the ARM wire, I should run that to a switch and run the other side of the switch to the relay?

Also what are colors for the stock narrowband o2's, I know what the Maximizers 2 harness colors are but the o2's of coarse have different colors, since the car is not running i can not use a multimeter to test.

Thanks for any help

Nick

Last edited by osuhunter07; 09-10-2005 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:18 AM
TECH Resident

There are two connectors on your PCM with tons of pins. The things that actually hold the pins in place are plastic... one is red, the other is blue. You should be working with the red connector, the bottom one, as shown in the picture. Yes, the wire going to the #24 pin is blue, and #10 should be white. If I remember correctly, only '98 f-bodies are slightly different.

Sorry, can't help ya with the NarrowBand part. I got this adapter piece with a pig-tail from one of the sponsors (can't remember which) that I used for my A/F gauge a while back, but as of late, I've been running a WideBand.

-somebody

edit: oh yeah, how do you like your 300 shot? I'm thinking of pushing it up to that myself.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Regular

THANKS SO MUCH!, I have not sprayed yet, The car is not back together yet. I will let you know though, I always have a camera on me so be ready for some good races and such on film.

Anyone know what to do about the narrowband?