Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about NX switch panel..

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about NX switch panel..

i just ordered a Nx switch panel and i was wanderin where everyone is mounting theres? has anyone mounted theres in the console? also on the switch this is what im gonna run. n20 arm, heater, bottle opener..i need something for the purge now since the panel only controls 3 things..i want a push button for the purge..who sells a button that can control the purge? and does this switch panel require i use any extra relays or anything? thanks!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

autozone has pushbuttons
Old 09-11-2005, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Okie02
i just ordered a Nx switch panel and i was wanderin where everyone is mounting theres? has anyone mounted theres in the console? also on the switch this is what im gonna run. n20 arm, heater, bottle opener..i need something for the purge now since the panel only controls 3 things..i want a push button for the purge..who sells a button that can control the purge? and does this switch panel require i use any extra relays or anything? thanks!
The NX switch panel has purge. Nitrous arm and the bottle heater share a switch (arm system is up and arm heater is down). The middle is usually purge (momentary) and the far right is bottle open (up) and bottle closed (down).
You should not need an extra switch. Check the NX website for the instructions and you should see this.
Hope this helps.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default switch

the switch should do all 4 the first one is nitrous arm up bottle heater down middle one purge 3 one bottle opener that is what my instructions say mine is for the trans am part number 15896
Old 09-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Launching!

here's where mines mounted

JEFF
Attached Thumbnails Question about NX switch panel..-p1010001_internet.jpg