Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spray Activation

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spray Activation

I have never used nitrous before so sorry in advance for the stupity. I got it all hooked up wiring and all. Just curious though how I would get it to jet when I shift into second without a window switch.

I would obviously open the bottle, put power to the solenoids, but when the wot switch activates when the pedal is floored when i punch it out of the hole, I don't want the nitrous to jet yet. I would I only get it to do it in second?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Teching In

I'd imagine you could put a normally open switch in the circuit on the shifter that would be touched only in first and once you were out of first it would close activating the circuit, you'd have to be careful to be off the pedal though when you go to pull it out of gear.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlownChevySS
I have never used nitrous before so sorry in advance for the stupity. I got it all hooked up wiring and all. Just curious though how I would get it to jet when I shift into second without a window switch.

I would obviously open the bottle, put power to the solenoids, but when the wot switch activates when the pedal is floored when i punch it out of the hole, I don't want the nitrous to jet yet. I would I only get it to do it in second?
Check this thread out, picture on #9

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...+gear+lock+out
Old 09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Launching!

Sorry. I have an automatic silverado ss.