Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help getting in touch with TNT

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help getting in touch with TNT

like the title states. i tried e-mailing but no response. i was hoping that maybe somebody would see this post and be able to answer a few questions-

1. mailing address? (not listed on the sight)
2. price on rebuilding 2 solenoids, one fuel and one nitrous solenoid. f1 kit.

also any information on any differences with the fuel solenoid, like if there is an upgrade for the plunger/seal or whatever. i've been told they like to swell (and eventually stick) due to sunoco gas, but you can request different internals to avoid this. if this does exist also a price on that.

thanks in advance. if ANYBODY has the mailing address that would be at least a start so i can get this **** together. this is the only thing im waiting on to finish up my setup
Old 02-18-2006, 01:32 AM
11 Second Club

Send David@TNT a pm. He is a member of this board and is very helpful. He might take a day or to to respond however.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle
like the title states. i tried e-mailing but no response. i was hoping that maybe somebody would see this post and be able to answer a few questions-

1. mailing address? (not listed on the sight)
2. price on rebuilding 2 solenoids, one fuel and one nitrous solenoid. f1 kit.

also any information on any differences with the fuel solenoid, like if there is an upgrade for the plunger/seal or whatever. i've been told they like to swell (and eventually stick) due to sunoco gas, but you can request different internals to avoid this. if this does exist also a price on that.

thanks in advance. if ANYBODY has the mailing address that would be at least a start so i can get this **** together. this is the only thing im waiting on to finish up my setup
I think thats what happened to me couple weekends ago, the fuel solenoid didnt open and i do use sunoco gas. ill find out this week. but yeah, just pm David@TNT, hes allways floating around the boards, kool guy, he'll help ya out.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

tntramair- i already know about your mishap, the guy at harris and i had a conversation about it while i was ordering parts from him. for that reason i am inquiring about an upgrade for the fuel solenoid, or i've read that a yearly rebuild is good insurance also.

good luck getting that thing fixed. sucks that had to happen, but at least you have a little time to get it up and going before the season starts. how long have you had those solenoids on there? were you running a nitrous filter? maybe i/we can learn something from that mishap.

later
Old 02-18-2006, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle
tntramair- i already know about your mishap, the guy at harris and i had a conversation about it while i was ordering parts from him. for that reason i am inquiring about an upgrade for the fuel solenoid, or i've read that a yearly rebuild is good insurance also.

good luck getting that thing fixed. sucks that had to happen, but at least you have a little time to get it up and going before the season starts. how long have you had those solenoids on there? were you running a nitrous filter? maybe i/we can learn something from that mishap.

later
yeah..its been a year since i started running it on juice...im running a filter. we dont know for sure what caused it or how much damage it caused just yet...ill find out this week and than post a thread about it.