Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 timing retard?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 timing retard?

ok guys looking for a add on box to retard the timing for when the spray is on! since its so hard to get a tune for this thing i will just get a tune for NA and then take timing out by a aux box if the make one for the LS2 well guys some input of LS2 kits will help! what are all you guys making for power ect any help would be thankful
Derek
Old 05-02-2006, 08:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BOOSTNSS
ok guys looking for a add on box to retard the timing for when the spray is on! since its so hard to get a tune for this thing i will just get a tune for NA and then take timing out by a aux box if the make one for the LS2 well guys some input of LS2 kits will help! what are all you guys making for power ect any help would be thankful
Derek
Dave at cartek told me they sell one it retards the ls2 6 degrees when juice is activated. it hooks to the mass air plug
Old 05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
11 Second Club

We haven't had to pull any timing on our 05 yet scans show 2 degrees of knock at 3400 on or off the spray. I have the ls2 kit from cold fusion and we love it. Cartek is the only company i've heard that has that also.Times thread

here are some pics pics Go down to 1meangto and hrere there.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1MEANGTO
We haven't had to pull any timing on our 05 yet scans show 2 degrees of knock at 3400 on or off the spray. I have the ls2 kit from cold fusion and we love it. Cartek is the only company i've heard that has that also.Times thread

here are some pics pics Go down to 1meangto and hrere there.
yeah i ask dave about it i didnt think i would have to go back that much he said 6 degrees i ask him how he said they have somthing for it .i asked him if it wired in the cam sensor he said no in mafs plug

Quick Reply: LS2 timing retard?