Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

will an Lt1 nitrous kit fit an LS1?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will an Lt1 nitrous kit fit an LS1?

a friend wants to sell me his nitrous kit for lt1 for about 100 dollars minus the bottle. sounds like a good deal to me. says the noids are in great condition and all the lines are brand new and he has all the parts minus a nitrous bottle. so will the lt1 kit fit my 98 ls1? 2nd, i dont know much about nitrous so can anyone give me an idea what to look for so i dont get ripped off?
Old 06-12-2006, 11:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NxLS1496
a friend wants to sell me his nitrous kit for lt1 for about 100 dollars minus the bottle. sounds like a good deal to me. says the noids are in great condition and all the lines are brand new and he has all the parts minus a nitrous bottle. so will the lt1 kit fit my 98 ls1? 2nd, i dont know much about nitrous so can anyone give me an idea what to look for so i dont get ripped off?
What kind of kit is it? Wet or dry? Is He selling you any electronic controlls with it (window switch, wot switch)
Old 06-12-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wet kit, my car is auto and so was his so no window switch. im assuming only other electronics i would need is a wot switch and "the little red button".

Quick Reply: will an Lt1 nitrous kit fit an LS1?