Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this possible?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 05:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is this possible?

Ok, so I was thinkin that I had a bad fill on my second bottle over the weekend, cuz I wasn't gettin much of a white cloud when I was purging and I was down a few mile per hour (after puttin that bottle in). But I was thinkin about something that got me curious, so I just went out and heated her up to 1150 psi and purged, instantly a beautiful white cloud, and held it till the pressure dropped to 950 and stayed a nice white cloud the entire time, just got a little less with the pressure drop. So now i'm wondering, is it possible that as it starts to get really stupidly retarded hot outside and the car is just sittin there bakin in the sun, that the lines are gettin too hot and upping the pressure and turning the liquid nitrous in gaseous state? Cuz I mean, it took me forever the other day just to get a small amount of white to come out in the purge and now instantly, bamm! Tryin to figure out what's up, cuz it's done this a few times, I also have to put a bigger gauge batt relo wire still, cuz about the same time that I notice the nitrous problems, i'm havin issues startin the car, batt doesn't get the juice to start her and I gotta throw the jump box on to get her goin, i'm assuming that's from not havin a big enough gauge (2ga, already got 1/0 to put in, just haven't gotten a chance to do it yet) and it's gettin too hot from the heat outside and can't send the power as good as it should. But anyways, what do you guys think about the nitrous issue, anyone heard of this or experienced this same issue?

Thanks in advance for any help guys!
Old 06-22-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Might have something to do with the outside air.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by brad8266
Might have something to do with the outside air.
Maybe I need to get a tent and keep the car under it till it's time to run and see if it still does it, cuz I mean she's just sittin there in the lanes bakin in the sun!!!!!