Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nj fill station

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

idk if i could get my car there for 2 days. how longs a dyno tune take?
Old 07-24-2006, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

i just read your sig make sure you change your plugs to tr6's. even if it took two months to do the tune you will leave their one happy customer trust me
Old 07-24-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

is it required to take out the engine to install the cam ? headers-same question<. thanks^ i was planning on getting them there too. maybe i can stay up there somewhere, i just dont have a way to just drop off the car. im guesing i should make an appointment when im ready to if i wanna save time ?
Old 07-25-2006, 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

No, cam installs are done with the engine in the vehicle. Turn around time on anything is dependent on our schedule at that time, so it's hard to say. A tune can usually be done in a few hours though. An appointment would be needed for any install or tune.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by 00454sscamaro
is it required to take out the engine to install the cam ? headers-same question<. thanks^ i was planning on getting them there too. maybe i can stay up there somewhere, i just dont have a way to just drop off the car. im guesing i should make an appointment when im ready to if i wanna save time ?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just got my cam kit today , still waiting on the headers though. and about to install the nitrous. any tips on where exactly to mount the nozzle, i know its got to be in the bellow but top bottom side etc. and where to tap my fuel line? i still want a rpm window switch, a fuel pressure saftey switch, bottle guage, heater, purpge, and blow down tube. should i wait to get all those before mounting anything ?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

you need the blowdown tube to run it at the track, assuming they check. bottle pressure guage... you should have, just to be sure its safe to spray. and i wouldnt ever think about spraying without a window switch and an FPSS. i had mine installed almost 2 weeks ago, but havent attempted to do the window switch, so i havent flipped the switch yet :p.
and purge... doesnt need to be on the top of your list, but you might as well do it when you are doing everything else.