Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 stage dry fogger-help

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006 | 12:16 AM
Teching In

Default 2 stage dry fogger-help

new to this site as i am primarily a carb guy. however i just took over a
project for a friend. the car is a third gen. 10.5:1 406,a4,dfi,hogan sheetmetal intake wth a wet style fogger plumbed for dual stage dry. if you have done this and had success was there any difference's using the fuel side compared to the nos side of the wet fogger.not sure the car will even need the second stage as it's on the mild side and should take all from the step. max 250hp on srp je's. stock suspended car on dr's. car is far from done
and will run na till the tune is right. could use some recommendations for a new ta,pb,f and r shocks and where to put the pinion angle.
thanks for any help and let me know if more info is needed.
Old 01-01-2007 | 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes you can do this, however, the flow rates will likely be not exactly up to jetting suggestions. meaning, you will get an over all increase in flow, but not as much as you might expect. Dynoing will be the real answer to if you are getting the hp on dual stg that you are jetting for. If your worried about distribution, not a problem as a dry hit you can just run an open ended tube and get the same results. really, the only changes in nozzle styles for dry hits is direction change.
Robert
Old 01-03-2007 | 09:02 PM
Teching In

thanks for the reply robert, would there be any difference in which side had the larger of the two hits, and or a max to try and use on the fuel side. how much can you spray on an je srp piston (10.5:1 cr) aluminum heads. would like to try 250 if pos.
thanks
Old 01-05-2007 | 10:12 PM
Staging Lane

you can use one side and use a 250 hit with out a problem