Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FJO time based settings

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FJO time based settings

what settings do you use when going time based?

system has been installed on a 6 speed Vette with a clutch switch (microswitch) and 2 microswitches on shifter to activate automatically in 3rd and 4th gear only. Additionally there are a fuel pressure switch.

I have setup the FJO for time based and 0.1 second delay to avoid clutch burning up when nitrous hits too early.

Car has also a Racelogics traction control unit with wide open throttle shifts and launch control, mean the foot stays fully on the pedal during launch and shifts (means TPS will see WOT regardless, thus clutch switch for extra safety) but Racelogics unit will bring rpm's down below min. threshold during launch or shift. When I spray a relay switches off Racelogics as it may cause heavy misfire.

Will the FJO start to ramp up again anytime the clutch switch interupts?
If I set start to 15% and end to 100% and ramp to 4 second, will it ramp up ONCE within 4 seconds or will it ramp up EVERY time in every gear within 4 seconds ?

I am, not so clear on that at the moment.

BTW, where do Is ee the TPS setup window in the FJO Software? Or will that only come up when connected to the unit. I have S/ware 5.0.1