Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fjo install , now a throttle problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fjo install , now a throttle problem

well i hooked up the fjo controller and when driving on motor no nitrous sometimes the throttle will stick open and keep the revs up to the point of being dangerous. it never did this before and the only thing i can think of is the throttle position sensor is messing up with the fjo now hooked up to it. i T-d off the blue wire comeing from the sensor. anyone else having this problem?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

no if you think that's the problem remove it and get a full throttle switch. just to be safe.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:11 AM
9 Second Club

Did you change anything else when you installed the fjo controller? Like a throttle body or something. Check and make sure that your carpet or anything on the floor isn't hanging up the pedal. I have had a TB stick on me before and have had my pedal hang up on the carpet before. Check the obvious stuff first, It could be something very simple.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
well i hooked up the fjo controller and when driving on motor no nitrous sometimes the throttle will stick open and keep the revs up to the point of being dangerous. it never did this before and the only thing i can think of is the throttle position sensor is messing up with the fjo now hooked up to it. i T-d off the blue wire comeing from the sensor. anyone else having this problem?
sounds like a noid is opened, or something along those lines. Check your programming, and make sure your TPS is set to RISINg not falling.

Ricky
Old 02-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Banned

put the throttle switch back on and its flawless.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

So you are triggering the box with the wot swtich? how did you have your programming set up while on the tps?